- JBANC live discussion about Belarus
- Take Down The Stalin Statue
- Bob Rae\'s Parliamentary Resolution on Totalitarian Nazism and Communism
- Soviet Story - film fragment
- \"Dangerous and Short-sighted\"
- Floor Statement of Senator John McCain on Missile Defense
- Cardin, U.S. Delegation meet Lukashenka
- Russia: A Primetime Player?
- Denial of Soviet victory in WWII fraught with criminal charges
- Baltic Remembrance Day: June 14, 2009
- Gates on Cyber Attacks
- NATO battles cyber attacks
- Baltic Way August 23, 1989
- Singing Revolution
Sign up for JBANC News
Bob Rae\'s Parliamentary Resolution on Totalitarian Nazism and Communism
On November 30, 2009, Hon. Bob Rae introduces a resolution condemning the crimes of totalitarian Nazi and Communist regimes in Europe and the establishment of an annual Canadian day of remembrance for the victims of those regimes, Black Ribbon Day, on August 23rd.